Just a reminder….
Important for this weekend’s clean-up! Instructions for reporting a YouTube CHANNEL follow:
First, go the following link:
1) Choose ‘Hate Speech’ and click ‘Continue’.
2) Choose ‘Yes’ when asked if you want to continue your report.
3) Choose ‘User is using hate speech against a protected group’
4) In the box: “Enter User name to report”, you must copy channel’s or the user’s name to paste into this box.
5) For “Tell us why you are reporting this user”, choose “user is using hate speech against a protected group” AND also choose “sexual orientation” or “race” or both, whatever seems appropriate.
6) For Videos and Messages, choose either videos or messages posted by this user. If you choose videos, you’ll have to choose the video from that user you want to report. If you choose messages, you’ll have to choose messages from that user you want to report.
7) A list of videos or messages from that person’s channel will be presented. Choose the worst one.
8 ) Enter your comments in the comments field as to why you think the video or channel should be removed and how it violates hate speech rules.